For 10 years, Viva Wellness in San Diego has established itself as one of the area’s premier laser centers and medical spas, offering liposuction, medical weight loss programs, vitamin shots, tattoo removal and more. But what you may not know is that Viva Wellness also offers a wide range of spa treatments by top estheticians.
Viva Wellness uses ZO Skin Health products in all of their facial and chemical peel services. ZO Skin Health offers comprehensive, nonmedical skin solutions to help with aging, skin damage, and to maintain healthy skin. Viva Wellness carries a variety of ZO Skin Health products used to treat an array of different skin issues, and they are available for purchase in the office.
At Viva Wellness, we offer six different facials to help you rejuvenate your skin and relax.
- Viva Signature Facial ($70)
- The Viva Signature Facial begins with a deep clean and enzyme mask, followed by face massage and ZO antioxidant products to finish. This 45-minute procedure is one of our most popular at Viva Wellness.
- Microdermabrasion Facial ($75)
- The Microdermabrasion Facial is 15 minutes longer than the Viva Signature Facial and provides a deeper level of exfoliation. It also includes ultrasonic stimulation.
- Brightening Facial ($150)
- Our Brightening Facial will give your skin new life. It begins with ZO mild exfoliation and moisture-rich cleansing, vitamin fortifying massage, brightening sheen mask, with a final application of ZO antioxidants.
- Acne and Oil Control Treatment Facial ($150)
- Got oily skin, blackheads and breakouts? This facial is what your skin craves. A deep cleansing with micro scrub, AHAs and salicylic acid, calming massage, and ZO BioSulfur Masque will help calm and clear your skin from future blemishes.
- Hydration Treatment Facial ($150)
- During the dry winter months in San Diego, this Hydration Treatment Facial will provide your skin the moisture it needs. A gentle hydrating cleansing and micro exfoliation is followed by ZO Aloe Hydra gel, a pressure point massage, DNA repairing enzymes, hydrators, and sun protection.
- Mini Facial ($49)
- The Mini Facial provides most of the benefits of our signature facials in just half the time. It’s perfect for those with busy schedules, or those who need a quick skin pick-me-up on their lunch break. A deep cleansing, extraction, and application of antioxidant products are done within 30 minutes.
If you have wrinkles, sun damaged skin, age spots or acne scars, a basic facial can only go so far. For specific skin issues like these, a chemical peel is ideal. Chemical peels involve active ingredients to repair and resurface the skin, creating an improved look. Usually after one treatment, you will notice significant results. At Viva Wellness, we offer two optimal chemical peels:
- Basic Chemical Peel ($99)
- We use the ZO Stimulator Peel Treatment for this chemical peel. It’s the perfect lunch hour peel, as there is no downtime!
- Three-Step Peel ($249)
- Another, more intense ZO Peel that provides unmatched control of epidermal and dermal stimulation.
Whether your goal is younger looking skin, acne control, or simply relaxation and skin brightening, we have the right treatment for you. Schedule your facial or chemical peel with Viva Wellness today.