We know. The words “chemical” and “peel” don’t sound very skin-friendly. But what about the word “exfoliation”? You probably like the way it sounds better because you associate it with cleanliness, softness, and smoothness, right?
Well, get this: a chemical peel is a non-invasive method of exfoliation that provides even more benefits to your skin than your favorite exfoliating masks and cleansers. Chemical peels can reduce fine lines or deep wrinkles and improve your skin’s tone, color, and texture. They can also treat crow’s feet, shallow scars, dark spots, severe sun damage, and deeper acne scars. Can your exfoliating scrub do all that? Nope!
How do chemical peels work?
Chemical peels use safe and effective exfoliating solutions to remove layers of damaged skin, stimulating the production of collagen and the growth of newer, smoother, less-wrinkled skin.
There are several different types of chemical peels, and they can address damage at various depths of the skin. Choosing the right chemical peel depends on the particular needs of each patient. At Viva Wellness, in San Diego, we take the time to listen to your concerns and evaluate your skin so that we can help you achieve the most beautiful, luminous skin possible.
We offer the following chemical peels:
- Apeele – The balanced combination in this peel provides a uniform, consistent, and predictable peel. It also allows for depth control and customization for each individual. Great for sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and acne!
- Vi Acne Peel – This peel was formulated specifically for blemish-prone skin and anyone with acne scars who wants to clear up and brighten their skin. It also works to reduce the appearance of large pores. You’ll start to see results from the Vi Acne Peel in as little as 7 days!
- Radiance Peel – The unique blend of acids in this peel makes it customizable for each patient’s skin goals and types. It improves the look of scars, wrinkles, sun damage, and melasma.
- Revepeel – The delivery system for the four peeling acids in this formula is oil-based. It works wonders on sun-damaged skin and also helps to improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and acne scars.
Along with all the improvements to your skin’s tone, color, texture, and vibrancy, we can think of quite a few more benefits to chemical peels, including:
- Quick (like, lunchtime quick!)
- Little to no downtime
- Natural-looking results
- Great confidence boost
Are you ready for more beautiful, luminous skin?
At Viva Wellness in San Diego, our mission is to help you become the best you possible. We can help you with weight loss, fat loss, vitamin shots, and any number of cosmetic procedures that help you feel healthy, radiant, and gorgeous!
Whenever you’re ready, schedule a consultation with us. We’re here for you.